1) Amanda of Thick of It is a Midwestern babe who provides us fashion lovers a great service by showering us with her blog. I love that it's on Tumblr because you can interact with Amanda easily, and see the many questions she gets. The blog is easy to navigate and she keeps it very up to date. Amanda is a Chicago gal who knows how to make a fun statement with her clothing and accessories, especially with her funky glasses that I love! After looking through her blog I've seen many ways to rock a leather jacket, and have been convinced to get myself one. Any gal that can look classy and sexy in a rough Chicago winter deserves tons of love.
When asked what her favorite blog post has been, she replied with one entitled "My #Fashiontruth". In this post Amanda shows how passionate she is about pushing to make plus size clothes available in all stores and for women to unite in body positivity.
2) Gabi Fresh is one of the more popular plus size bloggers hailing from Chicago. Her fashion blog is clean, crisp, and modern just like her style. She is a very successful blogger, now having sponsors, and citing blogging as a full-time job. Something extra on her blog that is great is the shop area where she has all her favorite items laid out for you to click and buy making shopping effortless.
From her daily styles to special occasion wear, Gabi features a wide variety of clothing, and has no issues stepping outside the norm. Everything about her screams classy modern chic. In my eyes she can really do no wrong. Maybe I'm just a sucker for Chicago babes, but this girl really knows her fashion!
3) Amanda Williams is a plus size fashion lover from Eagan, MN. I had to look up that one on the map! It's just outside of Minneapolis in case you weren't familiar. As a full-time student and entrepreneur, her blog MyBellaMoxie has become her baby. Bringing plus size acceptance and fashion to Minnesota is one of her many goals. I absolutely love how her blog is laid out with different sections including shopping, fashion, lifestyle etc. As the title of her blog states, Amanda blogs to "encourage already beautiful plus size women to love their bodies through fashion and community".
4) Tawny of Glamorously Mommy is keeping plus size girls from Indianapolis, IN in the know. This mother, wife, and full-time fashion blogger has a love for all things girly. Her blog not only covers plus size fashion but also mom tips, faith, family, and of course beauty. Tawny also runs her own youtube channel along with her blog. I must say I want every dress she has featured on her blog. Maybe it's her wearing them so well, or the dress itself. Wither way she has a great modern, fun, flirty taste that suits an ample amount of curves.
5) Inez from Detroit, MI runs Style Chic 360, a fashion blog showcasing some chic and feminine outfits. Her style is spot on and shows that she's a sophisticated modern woman who loves her body and embraces her figure. Inez hopes with her plus size fashion blog she can "empower and inspire women of all shapes, sizes and backgrounds to love the skin they're in and be comfortable with what makes them unique and special".
Ashlee Boruff is a mother and a wife first and foremost. Indianapolis native born and bred, Ashlee is both a part time writer and plus size model. As well as having a regular 9-5, her world revolves around her family, body confidence, travel, food, fashion, and tattoos.