10 SPRING LOOKS FROM THE #CUTFOREVANS DESIGN COLLECTIVE
While Fall 2015 Fashion Week has had all of our jaws dropping, it's springtime that is fast approaching; with that in mind lets take a jump back a couple months to Spring 2015 Fashion Week. There are many new trends blooming this spring, so to get the season started we are bringing you or top ten spring looks from the Design Collective for Evans.
1. This patterned fitted dress is perfect for a day to night spring look. With its collection of blue and green angular patterns, this dress perfectly compliments curves by giving a beautiful hourglass shape. Additionally on a warm spring night this dress is cut at a length to allow for every woman to show off a long lean leg. Adding the peach blazer to the look gives it a soft, fresh finish.
2. Nothing says spring more than maxi dresses. These dresses can be dressed up or down, and are perfect for any occasion. This cute maxi dress cinches in the waist, and shows just the right amount of skin. The neutral color gives the wearer the choice to edge the dress up with accessories, or keep the look soft and girly.
3. Crop tops and flowy pants are the perfect look for spring. The royal blue color against the yellow coat makes for an eye catching color combination. This look isn't afraid to show a little bit of skin, which is perfect for the upcoming warmer weather.
4. There's no better way to show off your curves than a peplum top. Pair this basic black hi-low hemmed peplum with a bright colored pant and you'll have a perfect outfit that will be sure to turn heads.
5. Long flowing skirts are always in fashion, and this one is made perfect paired with a cute sweater. This is the perfect spring casual outfit.
6. This bright yellow dress is a great way to show off your legs and give you a springtime glow. The dress will leave just enough to the imagination and can be perfect for any occasion.
7. Who doesn’t love a little black dress? This dress is a great way to welcome springtime with its unique look and cut. The purse adds a pop of color that works for any springtime adventure.
8. When you need to dress up a little more this dress is a perfect look. The purple is a great spring color and the shape of the dress shows off all the right assets. Adding the purple belt cinches in the waist, and completes the look.
9. This metallic skirt paired with the light blue sweater is a perfect way to add edge to a simple sweater. The sweater’s light blue color is perfect for the pastels of springtime and can add a soft touch to looks.
10. This dress is a great piece that takes many different trends from sheer, metallic, and geometric shapes and turns them into a cohesive garment. The dress is sweet and sassy all in one, and perfect for the girl that loves to be different.
CLAIRE BRIGHT is a current student at the University of Arizona. She is studying Retail and Consumer Sciences with a minor in Art History and eventually hopes to eventually pursue working as a costume designer for films. Since she was little she has always loved fashion, art, and anyway to express creativity. She has always believed in being true to yourself, and not letting other people's opinions have an effect on you. Claire is a huge fan of any kind of cute animal videos, flannels, and going to the beach as much as possible.