10 Pairs of Must-Have Leggings
Not only are leggings comfortable, they are also ridiculously easy to style. Instead of heading to the shops in your sweats, throw on a pair of leggings and a cardigan for a look that is insta-chic. Below are ten pairs of my favorite leggings available online.
1) Faux Leather Leggings by Love & Legend : These leggings would be perfect for hitting the bar with your girls, the faux leather detailing dresses them up and adds a bit of glam. Pair with a leather jacket and combat boots and you are ready for a night out.
2) Animal Print Leggings found at SimplyBe : Leggings for those who are not afraid to make a statement. Dress down with a plain tee, denim jacket, and a couple of chunky bangles. Or dress up with ankle boots and a flared black dress. It’s up to you.
3) Plaid Leggings by Love & Legend : A pair of leggings to satisfy the Roger Davis in all of us. Throw on with a hoodie and converse for a casual daytime look. At only $35 these leggings are a steal.
4) Lace Leggings by ASOS CURVE: Not so practical for the winter months, but a style must-have nonetheless. Pair with kitten heels, a black dress, and a burgundy lip for an iconic look.
5) Sequin Front Leggings found at Torrid: Sequins. Do I have to say more? An instant hit at holiday parties, or at cocktail hour.
6) Paneled Knit Leggings found at Forever 21: Want to be comfortable while running errands without heading out in pajamas? These are the leggings for you. It’d be perfectly acceptable to head out of the house in these, an oversized sweater, and a knit beanie.
7) Fresh Take Leggings In Universe by Modcloth: How could we write a post on leggings without including the fan-favorite galaxy print? Pair with a loose tee or tank and head out to the gym or yoga studio in style.
9) Fresh Take Leggings in Sharks by Modcloth: I would describe these leggings as whimsical attention-getters. Not for those who want to blend in with the crowd. Show off your sharks with a neutral colored top and flats.
10) Lunar Leggings by Domino Dollhouse: From the Dollhouse’s Science/Vision collection that took inspiration from both Tron and Bladerunner. These leggings are nothing if not edgy. Pair with chunky boots, a flowing black cardigan, and a violet lip for a dark and unforgettable look.
DANIELLE SIDHU is a current student at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities pursuing a degree in theatre arts, and hopes to eventually work in the field of theatrical makeup design. She has a strong interest in fashion, beauty, and creative writing and believes strongly in self-love and body positivity. She is an avid fan of science fiction, red lipstick, and winged eyeliner.
Follow Danielle's Personal Blog!